Diddy reportedly funded, prepped Thanksgiving dinner for 1,000 fellow inmates
Published in News & Features
NEW YORK — Sean “Diddy” Combs reportedly organized and funded an elaborate Thanksgiving dinner — at least by prison standards — for 1,000 of his fellow inmates at New Jersey’s FCI Fort Dix.
A rep for the Bad Boy Records founder, who’s currently serving a 50-month term for two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution, told TMZ that he worked with an internal group called Bankroll Bosses to purchase the provisions from the commissary and spent two days preparing the food.
They then distributed the food to every housing unit at Fort Dix, “enough for about 200 people [in] each building,” according to former gang leader B.I., who helped organize the dinner.
The traditional menu is said to have included turkey roast and trimmings, mashed potatoes, corn and a holiday dessert.
“Thanksgiving, to me, is about making sure other people eat,” Combs told the outlet. “Everybody misses their family. People get depressed during the holidays. We just wanted to come together as a family and do our own thing.”
He added that despite certain beliefs about prison, there’s “a strong brotherhood. We all look out for each other. … It’s like a little bit of home in a dark place.”
Thursday marked Combs’ second Turkey Day behind bars following his arrest in September 2024. He spent more than 13 months in custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center before, during and after his trial for charges connected to the “elaborate sex performances” dubbed “freak-offs.”
He avoided a potential life sentence when he was acquitted in July of sex trafficking and racketeering charges.
On Oct. 30, he was transferred to the low-security Fort Dix, located about 35 miles northeast of Philly. He was there when he rang in his 56th birthday earlier this month.
Diddy’s attorneys specifically requested the move to Fort Dix, which houses a drug treatment unit that could help him address his substance abuse issues and, if successful, potentially shave time of Combs’ sentence.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons currently lists his release date listed as June 4, 2028, though he’s appealing his convictions. His legal team requested an expedited appeals process, which a judge granted earlier this month, with a potential hearing as early as April of next year.
©2025 New York Daily News. Visit nydailynews.com. Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.







Comments